Home » Search All Courses » Online Master's » Psychological Sciences (Conversion) MSc Online
This Brunel University London – Online Psychological Sciences (Conversion) MSc is tailored for those with non-psychology undergraduate experience who want to improve their current career expertise with data processing skills.
The British Psychological Society (BPS) has approved the course, which ensures you’ll be qualifying for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) from the BPS, which is required for working in recognised psychology fields.
With Brunel, you will take the first steps toward being a chartered psychologist. This course is intended to create a solid base in the psychological understanding and realistic analysis skills required to succeed anywhere you choose to go in your career.
You’ll learn how to plan, conduct, and objectively review observational research experiments, as well as how to incorporate new and evolving psychological expertise into your research.
This MSc online course will provide you with advanced knowledge of the biological, emotional, and social facets of psychology, as well as develop your expertise in various analysis approaches, by combining theoretical philosophy with practical practice.
You can obtain a globally recognised UK master’s degree without ever leaving your home by studying online. You are not required to attend campus classes, which means you can view them at your leisure on the online website. You’ll have access to the following resources during your studies:
– Interesting research materials: You’ll have access to video tutorials, case studies, class pages, and podcasts, among other things.
– Support and guidance: From the start, your devoted curriculum mentor will direct your academic progress.
– The simulated university: Study from everywhere and interact with like-minded practitioners all around the world.
– Open Library: Brunel’s vast digital library of books, papers, and other content will be available to online students.
By earning your degree online, you’ll become part of a global community of students and professionals who are enriching their lives and taking the next steps toward fulfilling careers.
Graduates of the online MSc in Psychological Sciences (Conversion) would be able to:
– Develop a critical understanding of historical and modern psychological insights.
– Develop specialised analytical skills and understand how to correctly analyse test findings.
– Gain confidence in composing written and oral presentations and delivering proposals.
– Have a better understanding of major hypotheses and observational research, as well as how they have influenced society.
– Plan and conduct systematic research studies to analyse and test current psychology hypotheses.
– Use the most effective methodological tests to analyse the study results and objectively review published studies’ findings.
You’ll develop the transferable qualifications, experience, and expertise sought after by companies in a number of fields, in addition to laying a strong basis for a future in clinical psychology. Graduates may pursue careers in broadcasting, communications, human resources, law enforcement, banking, health care, and education, as well as government and non-governmental organisations and healthcare organisations.
Use these links to view the full rankings (Opens in a new window)
ARTU Ranking (Out of 45 UK universities included in their table)
QS World University Rankings- QS Quacquarelli Symonds rankings data– (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)