The Law (GDL) at BPP University is designed for non-law graduates and provides you with the core legal knowledge and professional skills required to thrive in your future career as an attorney or barrister. Non-law (GDL) graduates are frequently sought after by recruiters due to their varied set of transferrable abilities.
Our GDL, taught by qualified legal professionals, is designed to help you make a smooth transition into the legal profession and improve your employability.
– Over 60 of the world’s leading law firms send their trainee solicitors to study with us.
– Gain knowledge from qualified solicitors, barristers, and judges who can help you advance your legal career and have connections with employers.
– Through our GDL Extra lecture series, you can learn about areas of law that are relevant to your career goals.
– Improve your legal CV by participating in GDL Skills in Practice workshops and working with real clients through our Pro Bono Centre.
– Studying that is adaptable to your schedule. – Study full-time, part-time, online, or in person at one of our UK study centres.
– If you pass our GDL, you will be guaranteed a spot on our Legal Practice Course (LPC), which includes our Career Guarantee+.
– Our Careers Service provides expert assistance with training contract and pupillage applications, mock interviews, and CV advice.
We are committed to ensuring that you are prepared to begin a successful legal career.
Through dedicated lectures, tutorial objectives, and additional workshops, you will learn how to apply your knowledge and develop your practical legal skills, in addition to learning legal theory.
This course is eligible for the UK Study Online Scholarship draw
One of the only UK scholarships 100% dedicated to online study. £1,000 support for tuition fees for UK & International Students
Anika is studying MSc Psychology with a specialisation in business online at the University of Strathclyde. We asked her at the halfway point in her
Find out how important professional experience is for UK online MBA admissions, from meeting the requirements to showcasing your career progress effectively.
Want to join an Online MBA in the UK? This post breaks down what you need: how much work experience, academic background, and even options without a degree. Learn about tests like the GMAT and GRE, and if you need to prove your English skills.
Learn about gaining relevant experience, networking, and the qualifications routes available from FA certificates to apprenticeships and Master’s degrees. Plus, useful links to kickstart your journey in the football industry. A quick guide for football enthusiasts aiming to turn their passion into a profession.
2023 is the second year we have run the UK Study Online Scholarship draw. This year, we increased the number of winners, helping more students
Time Management is one of the biggest challenges faced by online learners. Our scholarship winner, Anna C, shares practical insights on balancing life and an MSc in Psychology Conversion from Glasgow University. Gain valuable tips for effective online study schedules in this informative post.
Use these links to view the full rankings (Opens in a new window)