At the end of the Business Management (Accounting) (Honours) programme from The Open University you will be equipped with the necessary skills to use and apply accounting techniques and concepts in the workplace, and receive accreditation by professional accounting bodies for some parts of their qualifications.
Key features of the course
– Develops your understanding of business organisations and their key elements
– Develops your ability to apply and evaluate financial and management accounting techniques and concepts
– Helps you relate your studies to your own experience
– Equips you for a wide range of employment opportunities across all sectors
Skills for career development
This degree course will help you develop a broad set of skills that are of high value to employers, including the ability to:
– understand key business functions such as marketing, human resources, information management, accounting and finance, and operations in their wider organisational and social context
– put together reasoned arguments and question assumptions
– draw together, analyse and critically evaluate information
– understand the nature of leadership skills and behaviours within organisations
– communicate effectively, clearly and accurately with others
– use ICT to research, identify and present information
– manage time and take responsibility for your own personal development.
The skills and knowledge you’ll develop by studying this degree will equip you to follow a number of career paths, and are recognised by employers as having great value for work in management and business. A qualification in business management can lead to opportunities in a wide range of areas such as:
– middle and senior management positions across all sectors
– advertising and marketing
– human resources
– banking, including investment banking
– sales and retail
– management consultancy
– business journalism
– transport and logistics.
This course is eligible for the UK Study Online Scholarship draw
Register today for the 2023 ukstudyonline.com scholarship.
One of the only UK scholarships 100% dedicated to online study. £1,000 support for tuition fees for UK & International Students
Studying a business management degree online offers flexibility, convenience, and a comprehensive curriculum that equips students with a broad range of transferable skills.
Attending an online university open day or information session is an excellent way to get a better understanding of a university and its courses from the comfort of your own home. Through these virtual events, you can connect with faculty, current students, and alumni, gain insights about the university’s culture and community, and get a sense of what to expect from the course you’re interested in.
This page highlights some top-ranked UK universities and accredited online courses for computer science. While university league tables can be helpful, it’s important to also consider syllabus, learning outcomes, and other factors when choosing a course.
This article examines popular MBA university rankings and how to use them to find the best MBA program for your career goals. While rankings can be helpful, it’s good to understand what they do and don’t track.
Learn how to craft an exceptional CV that will make you stand out in your Master’s application with these 7 proven tips. From highlighting your achievements to tailoring your CV for the specific program, this post will guide you step-by-step in transforming your CV from average to excellent. Don’t miss out on this must-read advice!
The UK government has announced the Lifelong Learning (Higher Education Fee Limits) Bill. The Bill will allow the rollout of the Lifelong loan entitlement in
Use these links to view the full rankings (Opens in a new window)
ARTU Ranking (Out of 45 UK universities included in their table)
QS World University Rankings- QS Quacquarelli Symonds rankings data– (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)